The Federated Challenge Scholarship Program provides up to $5,000 in financial support to qualified Littles or high school Bigs who are enrolled in a non-four-year program focusing on an apprenticeship, certificate, trade school, technical or community college.
Hundreds of students have earned a scholarship and are on their way to earning job-ready training degrees with little to no debt.
To be considered for the scholarship a student must:
- have been mentored by BBBS for a minimum of 18 months, or have been a high school Big for a minimum of 18 months.
- have been matched through BBBS Twin Cities, BBBS of Southern Minnesota, or BBBS of Central Minnesota.
- be enrolled in a non-four-year program focused on an apprenticeship, certificate, trade school, technical or community college.
- be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- have attained a high school diploma or GED.
For more information or to apply for the scholarship, visit the applicable BBBS agency website.